- Where dreams come true-

Tuesday

DAY 10

DAY 10
of 60 days
Dinner.
Consists of: White rice, Zucchini, and Squash.

I was ecstatic over how quickly the white rice cooked!
It literally only took 10 minutes.
You just: boil the water, pour the rice in, take it off the burning and let it sit for 5 minutes.
AMAZING.
As for the Zucchini and Squash, I steamed them.
They were absolutely delicious.
....................................................................................
Last night I went to the fair.
I love the atmoshpere- family, rides, friends, noise.
But there is something I must confess to all of my followers.
Forgive me.

I ATE FAIR NACHOS.

Ugh. I am disgusted with myself!
But what can I say?
I am human.
Oh well.
At least it was not meat.
AND it was only a small portion.
Let us forget the past and move on.
The important thing is: I will NOT do it again during this diet.
Have mercy on me!










2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your funny :) Everyone deserves nachos and cheese every once in a while! and your beautiful Kate you are perfect just the way you are. Love you sis. and your blog is pretty cool too :)

Thomas Blue - by Katie said...

thanks :)